Precise Lifting Devices for Production
What a Mechapulator contains :
- Manually or electrically movable “Balancer” in crane tracks or mounted on a column, alternatively a telescopic arm configured for loads up to 600 kg.
- Integrated control for load and tooling with the security of a two-hand control or processor monitoring. For this purpose, only a simple pushbutton is operated. Everything else is taken over by the automatic load monitoring and PLC functionality.
- Integrated gripper control, position & load dependent lifting speed
- Signal exchange via CANbus and the capability to logical links that improves automation of gripper functions and operators security
- Configurable, 8-channel, bidirectionally configurable I/O modules
- Patented 360 ° rotary feedthrough with signal and air transmission.
Features of the Mechapulator:
- Power supply: 230 V / 50 Hz (option:battery operation for mobile application and pneumatically operated)
- Optional: digital scale, compressor or vacuum pump, measuring equipment, lighting, synchronization of two drives
- Position-dependent signaling, brakes, vacuum guards, operator detection, feedback signals or slack rope monitoring etc.
- Connection of sensors, signaling components (audio-visual)
- Output of data eg: current load, hook height, lifting speed, counter for working cycles, operating hours
- Switchable “balancer” mode, freely definable overload setting
- Inhibit rotation or tilting if container is not fully emptied
- Drive of the bridge is only released when load is lifting or is not moved if target weight is not detected
- Drive blocked until vacuum is generated, shutdown only possible after settling the load.